This exhibition will be viewed by many people both young and old. Needs to be very accessible and have and dictation content that is easy to understand for a wide audience. I need to create a website that not only creates a magical feel and experience for the user but also inspires the user to go to the exhibition, this can be done through use of a really powerful marketing response. I have chosen topic of alchemy because within crates an feel of mystery, with many of their spells relating to making gold from other materials and creating a philosophers stone that extends life that creates immortal human beings. I have read “Alchemy and Mysticism” written by Alexander Roob and “The philosopher’s Stone” by Peter Marshall. Both of these books have emphasised the point of unrealistic spells to further prolong their life. All the elements within the spells are made up of the four elements earth wind water and fire. Below are my initial notes I made;
– Story of the preservation of Lady Tai.
– Charcoal & Mercury Sulphate creates perfect body preservation.
– It was believed that mercury could be turned into gold.
– Adding Mercury to copper would make it look like gold
– It’s a symbol of pure consciousness of the journey of your mind to enlightenment