I gave the cms to one of the users who regulary deal with the site and use it to change clients websites. This is what I recorded;
Some invaluable peices of information came from this User testing. The main part is that it was a lot easier to use than what was being used previously. This is great as it shows that I have achieved my objective.
The user noticed that there was an issue adding a new page to the website through the cms. This some errors within the code in which I didn’t have time to remedy.
The backups page is also left uncompleted but has a reasonably basic structure, the user was confused as to the purpose of this page.
The main issues of this site the fact some of the pages lack information, so first time users will struggle to understand how to use the site, this could potenitally benefit the first time users.