As a group we took a trip around Ferens Art Gallery to study the artwork, and gather information that we could use to help us understand the creativity that took place when firstly creating the art, and secondly arranging the artwork around the gallery.
The questions I asked myself about the images as I walked round the gallery were;
– What is the image content about, and what emotions does it provoke in the user?
– How does the visual layout of the artwork attract attention, and further interest in the artwork?
– How does the general layout of the art gallery and the presentation of work effect the viewer?
– How can the certain images manipulated for the web to its best ability?
– What do I personally like/dislike about the work, layout and general presentation?
I studied multiple images, and here are the notes that I have for each image.